At Opti Staffing, our focus is on quality – the quality of our service and the quality of our job candidates. We are selective with whom we recruit, working with the most talented job seekers. We build relationships, taking the time to really learn about our job candidates, which enables us to make the best matches between people and employers.
We always treat our candidates with the care and respect they deserve, establishing relationships that are based on honesty, integrity and good communication. We would like to introduce one of our outstanding job candidates to you, Clinton Hicks, whom we placed recently.
1. Tell us about your current position!
I am a customer service supervisor on the West Coast.
2. What does having this new opportunity mean to you?
This new job has given me the ability to grow my experience in the corporate world.
3. How did you find out about Opti Staffing?
I was contacted by them when I applied for the position online.
4. What was your experience like with your Opti recruiter?
Amazing experience. I was helped and coached every step of the way. It helped having someone in my corner during the interview process as well.
5. What is your favorite TV show and why?
I don’t necessarily have a favorite, but I enjoy sci-fi shows.
6. What three things would be a part of your perfect weekend?
A perfect weekend would include relaxation, good company, and good food!
7. Where do you see your career going next?
I see myself either managing more customer service sites or transitioning to outside sales.
8. Would you recommend Opti Staffing to a friend?
Our approach has enabled Opti Staffing to place thousands of job candidates with employers throughout Alaska, Oregon, and Washington. Contact your local branch to see how we can help you find your next job or your next employee. As we like to say at Opti, “Our success is determined by your success.”