What to do in case of a work-related injury:
Our Director, Safety and Loss Control – Nathan Ely – is a graduate of Purdue University and is highly experienced in Work Place Safety and holds many certifications within the safety and employment fields.
- OSHA 30 hour for general industry certificate from University of Washington
- Certified Temporary Staffing Specialist (CTS) from the National Association of Personnel Providers (NAPS)
- Certified Personnel Consultant (CPC) from the National Association of Personnel Providers (NAPS)
- Nathan has managed numerous workers compensation claims, workers compensation audits, OSHA investigations, state and OSHA hearings, and various other legal proceedings resulting from workers compensation claims.
- He is available to our clients to assist with any questions that may arise in these areas.
We add value to your organization and your safety program.
- Since we work with companies in many different industries and have exceptional relationships with our insurance carriers we may have seen an idea in another industry that will help make your environment safer and save you money.
- We offer a complementary safety visit with our safety director to see if we can see any ways to make you company safer.
- We can help you with any compliance issues that may arise while hiring temporary or full time employees.
- We comply with all OSHA required safety materials and we can help to make sure you are doing the same with a free consultation.
What to do in case of a work related injury.
- Provide first aid treatment or seek medical assistance if it is a serious condition where first aid will not suffice to cure the injury.
- In the case of severe injuries call 911.
- Immediately notify Opti Staffing Group Loss Control at 971-200-7505.
- All injuries and accidents will be thoroughly investigated by OSG including interviews with witnesses of the accidents.
- If possible the employees will return to job of injury when cleared by a physician.
For employment verification:
Please contact Molly Zywicki, our Employment Verification Specialist. She can be reached via telephone, fax, or email.
971-200-7506 / Office
503-594-2025 / Fax